New corporate offices and a warehouse were constructed in Pryor in 1996. We also established an office and warehouse in Muskogee in 1996. We expanded our Muskogee office in 2002 by relocating to a 10-acre facility at Cherokee Street and Peak Boulevard.
Our latest endeavor is establishing our Chickasha Oklahoma distribution facility which is nearly 50,000 square feet of warehouse and office space. Our newest facility will give MCP the ability to provide more timely service to our customers in Western Oklahoma, Southwestern Kansas, Northern Texas and especially emergency response for central Oklahoma.
We market lubricants, chemicals and fuels to industrial, commercial, construction, mining and agricultural consumers.
A New Direction
Mobil DTE 10 Excel™ Series are designed to be environmentally responsible.
Mobil DTE 10 Excel™ Series of hydraulic oils provides measurable increases in hydraulic equipment efficiencies and output, resulting in the potential for reduced energy consumption and operating costs.
- 2013- MC Petroleum won the Outstanding Minority Business of the Year award for excellence in service and business performance
- 2013 – MC Petroleum has been awarded the ExxonMobil Circle of Excellence Program “Silver Award(top 20 Nationally)” for Lubricant Distributors. For Overall performance in specific categories will determine membership in the 2013
- 2013 – In 2003 MC Petroleum became involved in disaster recovery operation after we were asked to help after a tornado hit the GM Plant in South OKC. MC Petroleum trucks have provided fuel to these companies and power companies after major power outages elsewhere in the state. Since then. We are proud to fill this need in those times.
- 2013 – OGE Energy Corp. recognized MC Petroleum for being a “Minority Supplier”
- 2013 – OGE Energy Corp. recognized MC Petroleum for our safety performance
- 2013 – MC Petroleum is a proud member of the Association of Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Counsel
- 2013 – MC Petroleum is a proud member of OKAA(Oklahoma Aggregates Association) since 2005
- 2012 – MC Petroleum was sanctioned a TERO qualified contractor
- 2012 – MC Petroleum was recognized by the American Red Cross for our support of the Heroes Campaign
- 2009-OMSDC(Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council) certified MC Petroleum as a Minority Owned, Controlled, and operated business
- 2009-CEO Board Member to Safenet Services-Aiding victims of domestic violence
- 2008- MC Petroleum was a Diamond Sponsor for the American Cancer Society, Relay For Life
Be Our Customer
Mayes County Petroleum adheres to highest standard of business practices, our customers are our number One Priority.
Your success is our success and we do everything to help that happen.
- Oil Analysis
- Expert and Engineer Consulting
- Convenience and speedy delivery
- Quality Product that is the right product for your application
For more info click HERE, or call us at (918)825-3380