Demands on engine oils have come a long way since the Wright Brothers first made history in 1903 with a Mobiloil in their engine. Our commitment to providing cutting-edge technology that remains a step ahead of the industry's evolving needs has continued for more than one hundred years, as shown by the Mobil Jet Oil™ product family. We are the first supplier with three jet oils meeting the new SAE AS5780A standard, endorsed by civil aviation authorities.
- Mobil Jet Oil™ II is a high-performance, aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant recommended for gas turbine engines of the turbo-jet, turbo-fan, turbo-prop, and turbo-shaft (helicopter) types in commercial and military service. Ongoing laboratory and field tests consistently demonstrate that Mobil Jet Oil II helps control engine deposits better than Standard Type II lubricants.
- Mobil Jet Oil™ 254 is a third-generation, extra high-performance, synthetic aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant with advanced thermal and oxidation stability. It is recommended for gas turbine engines of the turbo-jet, turbo-prop, and turbo-shaft (helicopter) types that operate in a wide range of severe conditions. Mobil Jet Oil 254's superior thermal and oxidation stability is proven to help control carbon and sludge better than Standard Type II oils and competitive high thermal stability (HTS) products.
- Mobil Jet Oil™ 387 is a next generation advanced aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant, formulated to provide the best performance characteristics of Standard Type 2 and HTS oils. Mobil Jet Oil 387 joins Mobil Jet Oil II and Mobil Jet Oil 254 on the Qualified Products List (QPL) of SAE International, the world's largest aerospace standards development organization.Mobil Jet Oil 387 has been tested in laboratory and in high-stress land-based turbine applications under conditions that are even more demanding than normal aircraft service. We are currently working with many airlines and OEMs to test Mobil Jet Oil 387 "on wing" through our Flight Service Evaluation Program.
- HyJet offers mixed fleets the highest level of performance, convert your equipment to HyJet V. HyJet V from ExxonMobil is a new fire-resistant Type V phosphate ester hydraulic fluid. It offers:
- Better hydrolytic and thermal stability and service life than Type IV fluids to help reduce maintenance costs.
- Compliance with Airbus NSA 307110M Type V, Boeing BMS 3-11N Type V Grade A, and SAE AS1241 Type IV and Type V requirements.
- Protection against electro-chemical erosion, wear, rust and deposit formation to provide for long equipment life.
- Compatibility with other commercial fluids and aircraft system components to facilitate conversion.
- Exxon Aviation Oil Elite 20W-50 – semi-synthetic, multigrade, ashless-dispersant oil
- Mobil Jet Oil™ II – high performance synthetic aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant
- Mobil Jet Oil™ 254 – third generation, extra high performance, synthetic aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant