Mobilith SHC PM Series
Superb-performance synthetic grease for paper machinery (PM)
The Mobilith SHC PM series has become the choice for many paper mill operators worldwide, earning a reputation for exceptional quality, reliability and proven performance. These synthetic greases are designed specifically for today’s severe paper machine applications, including extreme temperatures, exposure to water, and the most critical rolling element bearing applications.
Our scientists and application specialists worked closely with key paper machine designers to ensure that Mobilith SHC PM greases provide exceptional performance in this continually evolving, and increasingly severe, equipment area. Our work with equipment builders has helped confirm the results from our own laboratory tests showing the superb quality of these greases.
Features & Potential Benefits
• Wide application temperature range, from -40ºC to 150°C with excellent protection at high temperatures and low torque, easy start-up at low temperatures
• Reduced downtime and maintenance costs because of reduced wear, rust and corrosion even in acidic and alkaline water environments
• Extended service life with longer intervals between relubrication and improved bearing life
• Outstanding protection of slow speed, heavily loaded bearings, with extended bearing life
• Retains excellent grease performance in hostile aqueous environments
• Helps resist viscosity increase at high temperatures to maximize relubrication intervals and bearing life
|Mobilith SHC™||PM 220||PM 460|
|Thickener Type||Lithium Complex||Lithium Complex|
|Dropping Point. C, ASTM D 2265||275||275|
|Viscosity of Oil, ASTM D 445, cSt @ 40 C||220||460|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40ºC to 150°C||-40ºC to 150°C|
Mobilith SHC PM greases are recommended for critical rolling element bearing applications in paper machines. Included among these are:
• Wet end paper machine bearings.
• Highly loaded press section bearings.
• High-temperature felt roll and calendar stack bearings.