Mobil SHC Gear OH Series lubricants deliver superb wear protection in extreme duty and climates for mining off-highway vehicle (OHV) electric wheel motor drives. Featuring the latest in advanced Mobil SHC™ lubricants technology, Mobil SHC Gear OH Series helps enhance productivity through superb performance under severe high- and low-temperature conditions.
Proven performance for mining and quarrying equipment
Mobil SHC Gear OH Series provides powerful protection in OHV wheel motor drives subject to severe duty cycles and extreme climates. Its advanced formulation offers proven performance for major equipment builders such as Komatsu, Bucyrus (formerly Terex), Euclid-Hitachi, Letourneau, and Liebherr that utilize GE, Siemens, or Letourneau wheel motors.
Features & Potential Benefits
• Helps extend gear life and reduce maintenance costs
• Trouble-free operation over a wide temperature range particularly at extremely low temperatures.
• Helps improve gear efficiency and lower operating temperatures lead to lower operating costs
• Helps reduce lubricant consumption, which can reduce product and change-out costs
• Helps minimize the need for gear cleaning prior to inspections, which can reduce maintenance costs
|Mobil SHC Gear OH||320||460||680|
|Kinematic Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40º C||320||460||680|
|cSt @ 100º C||40.1||54.9||76.1|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||178||186||193|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 5950||-45||-42||-39|
|Flash Point COC, ºC, ASTM D 92||233||233||233|
Mobil SHC Gear OH Series oils are recommended for many types of enclosed steel-on-steel gear drives. They are suitable for both circulation and splash lubrication systems. They are particularly recommended for lubricating gear sets in off-highway applications such as those found in mining, where heavy or shock loads and boundary lubrication conditions may prevail.