Mobil Super High Mileage
Mobil Super High Mileage Series is a unique high mileage engine oil developed to help extend engine life in vehicles with more than 75,000 miles by helping reduce oil consumption, combat sludge and prevent engine wear. It is the viscosity recommended for use in many Fords, Chryslers, Toyota, and Honda vehicles. And, as with all of our premium engine oils, you get the Mobil Super Engine Guarantee against oil-related engine failure.*
Features & Potential Benefits
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
- API SN / Resource Conserving for Mobil Special 5W-20, 5W-30* and 10W-30*
- Helps reduce engine wear and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds the latest industry specification (ILSAC GF-5 / API SN: Mobil Special 5W-20,5W-30*,10W-30*)
- Easy cold starting
- Guaranteed protection with the Mobil Special Limited Warranty**
[/grid_14] [grid_8 custom_class=”prefix_1 maxheight”]
Mobil Special 5W-20, 5W-30* and 10W-30* are recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN, SM, SL or SJ. They also meet ILSAC GF-5 (Starburst Certification Symbol).
Mobil Special 10W-40 and 20W-50 are recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks where a higher viscosity API SN, SM, SL, SJ oil is preferred or recommended .Mobil Special 20W-50 has a higher viscosity reserve which provides engines with full protection under higher operating speeds, temperatures, and other adverse conditions.
Before using a Mobil Special motor oils, consult the owner’s manual of the vehicle for the manufacturer’s recommended viscosity grade and API Service Classification.
Features & Potential Benefits
- Unique formulation proven to help extend engine life
- Protection for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles
- Formulated with seal conditioner to help prevent leaks and reduce oil consumption
- Proven to help combat sludge and reduce wear in older engines
- Contains friction-reducing additives
- Guaranteed protection from oil-related engine failure*
* Some restrictions apply. See the guarantee for terms and conditions or call 1-800-ASK-MOBIL (275-6624).
Mobil Super High Mileage 5W-20 engine oil meets or exceeds the industry and OEM requirements of:
- ILSAC GF-5 (API-certified starburst symbol) and previous ILSAC categories
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- Ford WSS-M2C945-A
It is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:
- Ford WSS-M2C930-A
- GM 6094M
The American Petroleum Institute (API) classifies this viscosity grade as a “Resource Conserving” engine lubricant.
Consult your vehicle’s owner manual for the manufacturer’s recommended viscosity grade and API Service Classification to determine which Mobil Super High Mileage engine oil viscosity you should use. For more information, see the Mobil Super Engine Guarantee, product data sheet andmaterial safety data sheet.
|Mobil Super High Mileage 5W-20||Value|
|API Service Classification||SN|
|Pour Point||-36ºC (-33ºF)|
|Flash Point, ASTM D92||218ºC (424ºF)|
|cSt at 40°C||46.9|
|cSt at 100°C||8.3|
|CCS, cP||5360 @ -30ºC|
|MRV, cP||23,350 @ -35ºC|