Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 15W-40
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra-high performance, diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life in the most severe on- and off-highway applications while delivering outstanding performance. It meets or exceeds the requirements of the API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS and CH-4 service categories as well as key original equipment manufacturer requirements.
- Specifically recommended for the latest low-emissions, high-performance diesel applications equipped with aftertreatment systems using Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technologies.
- Recommended for high-performance diesel applications including turbo-charged designs featuring Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Technology and diesel applications using older, naturally aspirated conventional designs.
- On-highway, heavy-duty trucking and off-highway including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- On-highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery.
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low-speed/heavy-load conditions using either low (500 ppm) or ultra low (15 ppm) sulfur fuels.
- Recommended for use in high-performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet operations.
- Diesel-powered equipment from American and European original equipment manufacturers.
Features & Potential Benefits
|Features||Advantages & Potential Benefits|
|Superior soot-viscosity control||Greater engine efficiency, long engine life and long oil life|
|Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability||Reduced low-temperature sludge build-up and high-temperature deposits|
|Excellent oil consumption control||Lower oil costs due to less make-up oil during operation|
|Outstanding TBN reserves||Improved corrosion protection and extended drain intervals for both new and old engines using either low (500ppm) or ultra-low (15ppm) sulfur diesel fuel|
|Stay-in-grade shear stability||Maintains viscosity in severe, high-temperature service for outstanding wear protection and long engine life|
|Excellent low-temperature pumpability||Faster oil flow and reduced wear during engine start-up in low temperatures|
|Superb resistance to corrosive and abrasive wear||Long life of critical wear surfaces|
|Component compatibility||Long gasket, seal, and aftertreatment (DPF and DOC) life|
|Meets demanding specifications of key original equipment manufacturers and latest API gasoline service category||One engine oil for mixed fleet operations|
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SM, SL
Cummins CES 20081
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 has the following builder approvals:Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specification 93K218
Mack EO-O Premium Plus
Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended by ExxonMobil for applications requiring:
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40ºC||114|
|cSt @ 100ºC||15.0|
|CCS, cP, ASTM D 5293||6500 @ -20ºC|
|MRV, cP, ASTM D 4684||19,000 @ -25ºC|
|HTHS @ 150ºC, cP, ASTM D4683||4.3|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||137|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||1.0|
|Total Base #, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||10.5|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-30|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||236|
|Density @ 15ºC kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.876|